- 1 What is Netflix Error Code U7121-3202?
- 2 How to Solve the Netflix Error Code U7121?
- 3 Tips to Avoid Netflix Error Code u7121-3202
Netflix is the best movie streaming platform on the planet. They are known for providing top-notch service to their customers. The platform is huge currently and featured over 6700+ movies and 530+ TV shows in 2010 a research shows by Business Insider.
However, with big platforms come numerous errors and one such error that a lot of you are facing while trying to use Netflix is the Netflix error code u7121-3202. Now the u7121-XXXX could be any error (3200,3201,3202).
Here’s the error:
Whoops, something went wrong…
We’re having trouble playing this title at the moment. Please try again later or select a different title.
The error is mostly seen on the Windows PC while accessing Netflix. So, if you’re in the same boat and getting this error every time you try to watch your favourite movies, then don’t worry because in this article we’ll give you solutions to get rid of it.
Without wasting any further time let’s dive right into solving the error!
What is Netflix Error Code U7121-3202?
Simply put, this error pops up when Netflix is unable to play the movie or TV shows you are trying to watch.
There could be several reasons why it’s showing up on your screen which we’ll see in how to solve them in the solutions section down below
How to Solve the Netflix Error Code U7121?
Be it any error from the sequence (3200,3201,3202) these solutions will work for all. Follow along with me and you’ll have Netflix up and running in the next 10 minutes.
Solution 1: Download the title again
While downloading the title if anything goes wrong you’ll be thrown the above error. The best way is to download the title again. Here’s how you do it:
- First off, click on the Menu icon.
- Now go to My Downloads.
- In the upper right corner, you’ll have an edit icon click on it.
- Here you’ll see all the downloaded titles. Select the title that is causing the problem.
- Delete the title from your Netflix library.
- Finally, download the title again.
Hopefully, this will get your issue resolved. If not, hop on to solution number two.
Solution 2: Check for updates
- The first step here is, to navigate to Settings -> Update & Security -> Windows Update.
- In here, click on “Check for updates.”
- If you see any updates that are pending update them all.
- Finally, once the update process is over go back and now try to run the movie.
If the issue still prevails read on to the next solution.
Solution 3: Download Microsoft Silverlight later version
Microsoft Silverlight is a program built to interact with the internet heavy applications like Adobe Flash. Netflix works on the similar framework and uses Microsoft Silverlight in this class libraries.
To solve the error you need to have the latest version of the Microsoft Silverlight application to get the best out of the Netflix app.
Solution 4: Update Microsoft DirectX
At times if you don’t have the latest version of Microsoft DirectX installed on your computer it might create certain errors in the apps you’re using.
- Visit the official site of Microsoft DirectX.
- From there, download the latest version of the app.
- Lastly, follow the on-screen instructions and install it.
Solution 5: Reinstall Netflix
If none of the solutions listed above doesn’t work for you the last and only method to solve the Netflix u7121 error code is to reinstall Netflix. Following are the steps to reinstall Netflix in your system:
- On the Taskbar click on the Start icon and head over to the Settings tab.
- In here, click on All Apps icon and search for the Netflix icon. Now right-click on it.
- Select uninstall from the menu.
- Once the app is successfully uninstalled you need to restart your computer.
- After a successful boot go to the Windows Store and search for Netflix.
- Finally, download the Netflix app and follow the on-screen instructions to install it back.
This will surely help you get rid of the error and you’ll be able to enjoy the movies again. 🙂
Tips to Avoid Netflix Error Code u7121-3202
Here are some handy tips to keep in mind to avoid this error in future:
- Always have the latest version of Microsoft Silverlight installed on your computer.
- Optimize your PC with tools like Advanced SystemCare Pro.
- Keep sure your hard disk is working properly in data receiving and transferring.
I hope this article helped you in solving the Netflix U7121 error. If you have any doubts and queries regarding the solutions discussed in the article please feel free to leave a comment down below and let us know.
Also, if you’re facing any more Netflix errors which you’d like us to cover please leave them in the comments and we will try to cover them here on TricksDrop. 🙂
Related Annoying Errors:
- YouTube Error 410: 3 Working Methods To Fix The Deadly Issue
- Youtube Error 400: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of It [FOREVER]
- Netflix UI-800-2 Error Code: How To Fix It The Right Way?
Sunil is the fountainhead behind TricksDrop. He loves to try out new gadgets, read about trending tech and blog about it. Here at TricksDrop he is empowering more people to learn about the daily tech world by sharing his thoughts.