JioTV is now available on PC and laptop. JioTV previously known as JioPlay is one of the best online video streaming service available in India for all the Jio users that too for free.
But we got a lot of queries from Jio users that they don’t know the exact way to download and install JioTV app on PC or laptop, so we decided to write this article for you. For anyone, without a Jio SIM, you can still enjoy free movies which we’ll talk about later in this article. So stay tuned for that.
Let’s now dive right into the methods and see how you can watch free unlimited movies forever on your PC with JioTV.
Method 1: JioTV Website on PC and Laptop
Jio recently launched the web version of JioTV which means now you can watch all your favourite movies not only on mobile but also on your PC or laptop.
The steps are super simple to follow so let’s dive right in:
Step 1: First off, go to the official JioTV website here.
Step 2: Now log in with your Jio user id and password.
BOOM! You’re done. Now you can enjoy unlimited free movies in your Jio TV account.
But what if you don’t have a Jio account and still want to watch free movies?
Well, there’s a way for that as well. In fact, you don’t need a Jio SIM to watch your favourite movie channel on JioTV. To watch any channel all you need is Jio user ID and password which you can borrow from any existing Jio user.
Once you have the ID and password, you can enjoy unlimited free movies on your 3G, 4G or broadband Internet connection anytime anywhere.
NOTE: This method will only work in JioTV website for PC and not on the Jio TV app.
Method 2: Use JioTV for PC with Bluestacks Emulator
Here is a step-by-step procedure on how to use Jio TV with Bluestacks. Follow along with me.
- First off, download Bluestacks from their official website.
- Download the Bluestacks Installer into your computer and run it.
- While installing, follow the onscreen instructions.
- Once installed, open up the app and then launch Google Play Store
- Now sign in with your Google account.
- Next up, search for JioTV app.
- Download the app of JioTV.
- Important: Now before installing the app make sure you have connected with JioFi or Jio wifi Hotspot.
- Finally, launch the app and enter the Jio ID and password to log in.
- BOOM! You’re now all set to watch free unlimited movies on PC with JioTV.
Method 3: Use Nox Player Emulator
Let’s see how to run JioTV on PC with the help of Nox Player Emulator.
- The first step is to download Nox Player emulator.
- Now double click the file which you just downloaded.
- Install the Nox Player Emulator in your PC or laptop.
- Now install JioTV Apk file on your PC or laptop.
- Next, open up the Nox Player and open up JioTV Apk and the emulator will directly start to install it.
- Finally, after installation, launch the JioTV app and enter the user ID and password to log in.
- Once done, you can now enjoy unlimited free movies on your PC or laptop without paying any fee.
How to Find Jio Login ID?
If for any reason you don’t know or remember your Jio ID, here’s a quick way to recover it.
Step 1: Open up MyJio app and in the top left corner click on the three horizontal lines.
Step 2: Now click on your name which is the first option from the populated options list.
Step 3: Next, click on “Account Settings” and finally click on “Jio ID.”
Step 4: In here, you’ll see your ID under “Your Jio ID” title.
That was our three methods on how you can download and install JioTV APK on PC and laptop to watch free movies forever. If you’re interested in downloading the mod JioTV APK check out this article or if you’re a non Jio user who still wants to enjoy JioTV content this is the article for you.
So, which method you’ll use? Let us know down in the comments below. Also, leave a comment if you are not yet able to install the app properly. We’ll be happy to help you out.